The RANZCOG Endometriosis eLearning Module provides comprehensive coverage of endometriosis symptoms, management, and the ‘whole-person’ patient care pathway.
With more than 700,000 Australians estimated to be living with endometriosis, and a delay from onset to diagnosis of 7 to 12 years, this free self-directed online module aims to improve time to diagnosis and effective management for better patient outcomes.
- What is endometriosis?
- Evidence based investigation and diagnosis
- Whole person approach to the management of pelvic pain and symptoms
- Medical management of endometriosis and associated symptoms
- Surgical management
- Recurrence and prevention
- General Practitioners
- Nurses and midwives
- Rural and remote healthcare professionals
- Community and healthcare staff with schools and family planning centres
- Emergency Department clinicians
- Pain specialists
- Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
The module has been approved for, or is available to claim CPD/PDP with the following organisations:
|Royal Australian College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RANZCOG)||4 CPD hours; or 6 hours including the extension activity|
|Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM)||4 PDP hours; or 6 hours including the extension activity|
|Australasian College of Emergency Medicine (ACEM)||4 CPD hours|
|Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (ANZCA) Faculty of Pain Medicine (FPM)||CPD participants may claim this under Knowledge and skills ‘Learning sessions’ activity at 1 credit per hour|
|Australian College of Nursing (ACN)||4 CPD hours|
|Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)||40 CPD points (6 hours)|